Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fear and Loathing in the Blogosphere

Okay, maybe not so much the loathing, at least not yet. And fear? Well, yeah, sort of. As usual for my personal modus operandi, I tend to jump into the deep end of something new, then, as I'm glub-glubbing to the edge of the pool, I'm frantically buying books to help me figure out how to really swim, not just dog paddle my way through a new environment/skill/hobby/whatever. So that's where I am now. Armed with several books and periodicals (a list follows) and checking out what other bloggers are doing, I'm cramming like a high school senior for finals and hoping that you, dear reader, will be patient and stay tuned. Hopefully you won't be disappointed.


BLOGGING FOR BLISS, by Tara Frey. This is such a beautiful book with a lot of good information.
BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES, by Susannah Gardner and Shane Birley. Don't laugh. It's jam-packed with all that technostuff put simply enough for even me to understand.
ARTFUL BLOGGING VISUALLY INSPIRING ONLINE JOURNALS, a gorgeous periodical published by Somerset Studio. There is no way I'm not getting a subscription to this!

1 comment:

  1. You could have given me $9.95 and I would have written down some instructions for you.

    ReplyDelete