Monday, January 23, 2012

Where Have I Been???

Good question! Sometimes things just fall by the wayside. This blog turned out to be one of those things. Then I found Pinterest and decided to pin some of my stitchery. Upon checking this blog, not only did I find that I had frightfully neglected it, but that there are way more photos of animals than stitching. So. In a whole-hearted attempt to rectify that, I'm posting some stitchery photos starting with the set of pillowcases below that I did as a Christmas present for a good friend and her new Prince Charmer. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This is really cute as long as Price Charming goes along with it :-). This is my firstvisit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that, You've created a great spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary! Thanks so much for your nice comments. They are just what I needed to encourage me to continue. As far a Prince Charming goes, I'm told there's one out there just waiting for each of us Sleeping Beauties to find him!

      Delete